We are in search of a Product/Release Manager to join our OTC Link ATS team! This mid-level role will be exposed to the heart of our operations - our trading platform - and will be crucial in enhancing cooperation across all business lines.
- Managing Business Specifications for web development applications from strategic planning to deployment activities. Duties will include drafting new and updating existing documents for our products.
- Act as an intermediary between the QA and Development teams and assist in drafting QA test cases and planning activities.
- Managing risks and resolve requirement issues that affect product release scope, schedule and quality.
- Partner with various teams including mainly Corporate/Issuer Services, Infrastructure, and Development to shape both internal and external product lines.
- Assist in developing a process which will require ‘Business’ sign-off; goal is to define user acceptance criteria for releases and validate the quality and relevancy of the product.
- Assist in building a formal ‘Release Calendar’, work closely with other Development and IT managers with a goal to centralize view of all releases.
- Coordination of software release lifecycle for core applications and communication of release details, schedules to the Organization.
- Assist other members of OTC Markets Product Management team with development of new strategic plans and strategy definition.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) with the ability to communicate product features, status and capabilities to the Organization.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Preferable knowledge of financial trading applications and products.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
OTC Markets Inc. offers a casual working environment in an airy loft office space in SoHo part of Manhattan, one of the most exciting and creative places in the world. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. Therefore, we invest heavily in employee satisfaction and we offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates the OTCQX® Best Market, the OTCQB® Venture Market, and the Pink® Open Market for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through OTC Link® ATS, we connect a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services. We enable investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice and empower companies to improve the quality of information available for investors.
To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
Please note that we will neither sponsor nor relocate individual for this position. No third party recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.